MINT Magazine
Stanford Fashion & Culture
 Ciao, my name is Anika! I’m a junior, and I just got back from my time abroad in Florence. Although I spent 96% of my time in Italy eating pizza, for the remaining 4% I committed to making illustrating a habit (something that I find hard to do while I’m on campus). I started a travel sketchbook to capture a handful of special moments, humans and happenings of my quarter. I hope you have fun flipping through!  Keep up with Anika’s artwork on Instagram @anikamonkeyart

Italy, Illustrated

By Anika Nagpal

 

 Ciao, my name is Anika! I’m a junior, and I just got back from my time abroad in Florence. Although I spent 96% of my time in Italy eating pizza, for the remaining 4% I committed to making illustrating a habit (something that I find hard to do while I’m on campus). I started a travel sketchbook to capture a handful of special moments, humans and happenings of my quarter. I hope you have fun flipping through!  Keep up with Anika’s artwork on Instagram @anikamonkeyart

Ciao, my name is Anika! I’m a junior, and I just got back from my time abroad in Florence. Although I spent 96% of my time in Italy eating pizza, for the remaining 4% I committed to making illustrating a habit (something that I find hard to do while I’m on campus). I started a travel sketchbook to capture a handful of special moments, humans and happenings of my quarter. I hope you have fun flipping through!

Keep up with Anika’s artwork on Instagram @anikamonkeyart

9_16 Ponte Santa Trinita, Florence Italy.jpg
16th October_ Maria Grammatico's Kitchen, Sicily, Italy .JPG
13th November 2016_ Aqua Alta Bookstore, Venice, Italy .jpg
12th December 2016_ Homestay @ Florence, Italy.jpg
6th November 2016_ Uffizi, Florence .jpg
10th September 2016_ Milan, Italy .jpg
22nd October 2106_ La Menagere, Florence, Italy .jpg